You can download ExamDiff Pro 11.0 Beta for 32-bit Windows
and for 64-bit Windows
. The upgrade is free for all users who purchased ExamDiff Pro less than 12 months before this release (or more, depending on the number of maintenance years purchased).
Here's what's new in ExamDiff Pro 11.0 (as compared to 10.0):
ExamDiff Pro 11.0 adds the much-requested Statistics panel, which sits at the bottom of the window and shows you a pie chart of added, deleted, and changed items at a glance. It works for every comparison mode and offers a variety of customization options to give you exactly the diff stats you need to see.
For more information, see our blog entry about the Statistics panel.
Explorer-style Column Filters in Directory Comparison
Filtering files in directory comparison has never been simpler, thanks to the column filters introduced in ExamDiff Pro 11.0. Instead of having to go to the Options panel to customize filters, you can now click on the columns themselves and immediately filter whichever items you care about, just like how you would in Windows Explorer.
For more information, see our blog entry about Explorer-style column filters.
ExamDiff Pro 11.0 introduces a suite of UI improvements, the biggest of these being the new Modern (Dark) theme. Switching to dark mode affects both the colors of UI elements and the colors used in comparison, which are now separately customizable for light and dark themes.
For more information, see our blog entry about the Dark theme and new flattened UI.
Other Additions In ExamDiff Pro 10.0
- New HTML template
- Flattened UI
- Ability to reset all settings
- Ability to launch multiple file comparison sessions from directory comparison, one for each selected file
- Skip Difference enhancements
- Built-in support for PowerShell documents
- Option to open new comparison instance from directory comparison on another monitor
- Significantly faster directory comparison in full file comparison mode
- Text file comparison performance improvements
- Installation improvements
Labels: 11.0, Beta, ExamDiff Pro