ExamDiff Pro 7.0 Beta!
We are pleased to announce that we've just released a beta of ExamDiff Pro 7.0!
Here's what's new in ExamDiff Pro 7.0 (as compared to 6.0):
- Ability to search for options
- Ability to search in toolbar customization dialog
- Ability to clear comparison history, recent sessions, or recent session files
- New directory comparison context menu commands:
- Open Both
- Copy as Path
- Ctrl-Mouse wheel adjusts font size
- Text file encoding shown in status bars and highlighted if different
- New Tools menu for settings-related commands
- New Options | Tools pane for options pertaining to external tools
- Option to make the directory comparison backup directory hidden
- Improved layout for many dialogs
- Reorganized directory comparison context menu to make rarely used commands less prominent
- Rearranged "Comparison precision" settings under Options | Directory Compare
- Newer/Older file comparison status panes are now colored
- Bug fix: Empty directories not matching comparison filters were still shown in directory comparison
Note: Starting with version 7.0, ExamDiff Pro no longer supports Windows 98, Me, and 2000.
Labels: Beta, ExamDiff Pro