You can download ExamDiff Pro 13.0 Beta for 32-bit Windows
and for 64-bit Windows
. The upgrade is free for all users who purchased ExamDiff Pro less than 12 months before this release (or more, depending on the number of maintenance years purchased).
Here's what's new in ExamDiff Pro 13.0 (as compared to 12.0):
Improved Table Comparison
Among the new features coming to ExamDiff Pro 13.0 is improved support for comparing tabular data - that is, files that are delimited by commas, tabs, or other characters. This version introduces a brand-new Table Comparison mode, with built-in functionality to sort and ignore columns and the ability to differentiate columns by color to better view tabular data.
For more information, see our blog entry about table comparison.
Scope Bar (Class/Function Detection)
For more information, see our blog entry about scope bar.
Other Additions In ExamDiff Pro 13.0
- Windows 11 support
- Ability to reset pane layout to default
- View commands to zoom in/out views
- Ability to copy HEX dump of data in binary comparison
- Ability to use advanced diff algorithms in binary comparison
- Option to show selection check boxes in directory comparison views
- Suppress dark mode for diff report printing
- Ability to skip resolved differences
Labels: 13.0, Beta, ExamDiff Pro
Post a Comment